This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would be a good tagline for this short story/movie poster ?
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM
What would be a good tagline for this short story/movie poster ?
I am writing a short story that I have to turn into a movie poster for my Film Studies class..
I named the movie " What Lies Above "
The short story is about a boy who has a crush on a girl at his school. They eventually become best friends and he falls in love with her. One night the girl gets drunk and starts to drive. She calls him and he finds out that she's drunk driving. He tries to get her to stop by admitting to her that he loves her, but she ends up crashing before she can say anything back. Now that she's dead he starts to write daily journal entries about how he is feeling. He starts to see her "ghost" and he believes that the only way he can be with her is if he died as well. The story ends with his last journal entry about him killing himself..

I need a tagline for all this..can anyone help?
https://twitter.com/jadequo/status/27293...40/photo/1
This is the movie poster so far, help meee Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM

First of all I commend you for what you're doing and that's a great screenplay by the way.

I'm going to be upfront with you I can give you some opinions if you don't end up using it I really appreciate you at least reading them:

" Sometimes life must end in order for it to be perfect"

" Sometimes your Revelations must become your final Genesis"

That's all I got but thank you for letting me contribute and good luck

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:41 AM

The boy who is just waiting to see what lies above. (or The Boy Can't Wait to See What Lies Above.)

Love on Hold.

Life comes to an end, but love does not.

People are mortal, but love is eternal.

Love stretches out to the heavens.