This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone can help increase traffic to my website?
01-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Anyone can help increase traffic to my website?
i am an 18yrs old, i love technology, i opened a website and i need to see people visiting it. Anyone who wishes to help me please tell me what to do!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:44 AM

to get huge traffic you should promote your site in social networking sites, bookmarking sites and giving links of your site in various do -follow forums...
for more knowledge of this please see this blog ..there are so may articles about this(these all comes under SEO)
http://techtricksworld.blogspot.com/

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

Ok...

I just tried to find your site, you didn't post a link to your question, you didn't add the link to your info on your yahoo profile...

Tell us what your site is about.... How long have you worked on it? Have you asked for a review at any of the forums that offer that service?
01-16-2013, 09:52 AM

Congratulations on your site. Now you need to market it, and that requires a lot of effort, but much can be done for free if you want to do it yourself. Here are a few things that work for me-

1. Index your site with the major search engines
2. Create a youtube channel and upload videos promoting your site. Include a link back to your site on each video page
3. Write insightful articles that relate to your site and publish them on major article networks, like ezinearticles. Include links back to your site.
4. Join forums that are related to your niche and make comments and answer questions. Include a link back to your site in the signature file.
5. Cultivate a following on Twitter and make friends on Facebook. Start a Facebook fan page promoting your site. Put twitter and facebook widgets on your site to cross promote.
6. Get the RSS feeds from your youtube channel and article directory and submit to RSS directories. If your site has an RSS feed, submit it too.

Good luck with your website. If you have more questions about web promotion, ask me a question at http://ardysstutor.com