This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really this girl, what should I do?
01-16-2013, 09:35 AM
I really this girl, what should I do?
I really like this girl two years below me. She is 12 but i am 14. I don't just think she is pretty and like her without speaking to her because my mum used to look after her when her mum was at work. We would tell each other everything. Now we don't speak a lot but we smile and say hello in the corridor. I really like her. Not in any wrong way. She is a really beautiful brunnette with cute blue eyes! What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:44 AM

Make a move.. ask her out maybe Smile She could be waiting for you to ask.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

You are 14 so i suggest try and talking to her more. At 12 years old that's a very young age to be thinking about having a relationship and she might not be ready. I say continue talking more, maybe talking on the phone, hanging out and talk about the memories you shared together. That always makes someone feel comfortable around someone who remembers. If feelings are there, make sure it's mutual otherwise its a possibility you could lose a friendship. If anything stay friends and who knows when she is in high school, things might work out!

Best wishes!
01-16-2013, 09:47 AM

I think it's really adorable how you admire this girl. Any girl would appreciate any guy who likes them not just for their appearance but also for their overall personality. Although I think that you are too young for a relationship for now especially on the girl's side, I don't think it's impossible to get there. I suggest that you should give it some time. Think about it this way, it would be better to build up your relationship and develop it later on than to ask for more but no one knows what might happen. But if you're afraid that she might just look at you as a friend, you can give her some hint like giving her compliments and showing her what she means to you. Good luck, buddy!
01-16-2013, 09:48 AM

I think you should wait until she's 13..A 14 year old with a 12 year old is kinda weird. But if you don't care then tell her you like her n see how she responds.
01-16-2013, 09:58 AM

Aww thats soo cute and you're compliments about her are soo sweet!Wink Try flirting with her!If you are a shy guy then try flirting/talking to her online...for example Facebook,Twitter,MSN and then start talking to her in person!Compliment her and be sweet dont be a jerk or a show off!Just flirt with her and be friends.Flirting is really easy here are some basic things you can do to start things off

-compliment her eg[your eyes are so prettty i can stare at them all day] and other things like that

-smile/wink[if you see her down the corridor walk past her smile&wink at her] really simple flirting and really effective

- get her number [from a friend if youre shy to ask her] and at the end of the texts put xxx

-make her laugh[girls are always up for a good joke]

-give her flirty looks with ur eyes

-call her babe and things like that

-hang around near where she does at school

-if she needs help on a question and u know the answer then help her out

-if she is walking behind u hold the door open for her

-if u have to do activites in school in groups get her to be in ur group

-talk to her online [[for example FACEBOOK or MSN]]

-talk to her in person atleast once a dayWink

-FINAL STPEP: ASK HER OUT!

Good Luck!
from Milly;)xoxo
01-16-2013, 10:00 AM

well i know how you feel because i've been in that situation too. from what im understanding, is you're in the same school. if so, then that would be perfect for you, so go for it. but if you're not and if you will be going to high school next year, tell her that you like her, and if you see her out of school or can talk to her out of school, definitely go for it