This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesn't my online roleplay partner roleplay with me anymore?
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Why doesn't my online roleplay partner roleplay with me anymore?
I roleplay on twitter, I joined a community where we all take on characters. My character became involved in a relationship with another roleplayers but before that me and her characters writers became friends, they had feelings but both decided to play it safe and keep our feelings to a minimum and continue roleplaying. This went on for about a month. Then my birthday comes and our characters share an intimate moment, but things start to turn weird for the RP part. The day after she addressed my character by the writer name and I didnt mind it then, I figured we could have an out of character conversation. But then time went on and the RP started decreasing. Now tonight my character wished her a goodnight and she replied telling me (not my character) goodnight. Why doesnt she RP with me anymore? She RPs with a lot of other people in our community but when it comes to me she always addresses me OOC, and I have said that I want to be more IC. Im fairly new to RP am I missing something here? And then other guy RPers try to make moves, she declines their advances, but she doesnt make it known to them that our characters are together. Its bothering me because I feel like the odd one out and theres something shes hiding from me.

Why does she RP with everyone, but talks to me OOC? Please help Sad I don't wanna quit a fun thing because of this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Maybe she found somebody more interesting to role play with.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:42 AM

Sometimes people just don't know how to communicate fully with their RP partners. And, sometimes, RPing with just one person becomes complicated for the other. Have you ever considered RPing with a number of people on a forum? http://wovenmyth.boards.net is a forum that has a few members who are fun to RP with. It's friendly and open and there are a number of genres. Check out the rules, it might be something new to start with =)