This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my ex to miss/want me back?
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
How to get my ex to miss/want me back?
I know this is stupid but it's really important to me. Ok, here's the scenario. My boyfriend and I were together for about 3 years. We've known each other about 6 years, were childhood friends before we were anything. Well, long story short, we got together and he was really rough around the edges but I stayed with him. I had trust issues from the get go and struggled the first year of our relationship trying to trust him. Finally, I did. And about 3 Weeks into the whole trust thing, he lied to me about something. It cut me so deep cuz I had gone thru HELL trying to trust him and he knew that. The next two years were much harder, especially with my newly developed trust issues and insecurities in the relationship. I never believed what he said, did, etc. which made things hard for him. We constantly argued but it always came down to the lie he told. He'd always say he wouldn't lie again and I should trust him again but it was hard. We broke up, got back together and three DAYS into it, lies began to pop up again ...this time, more than one lie. Though we weren't together after this, I still stuck by him with hopes that he'll come around. Well, I'm not gonna lie. My trust issues have gotten worse, I'm constantly calling, cussing, texting, getting angry and I've pushed him away with all of this. Now HE'S telling me he's changing and growing up and I'M the one that's not moving forward, which is true because I have so much resentment for him now because it's like I'm stuck BECAUSE of him and now HE'S growing up AFTER all of this damage has been done. Well he said he needed a break from me, a real one. And I remember him saying that I'm very PREDICTABLE.he said "I know when we get off the phone you're gonna send a long text, go to twitter, and cuss me out"..well in the end, I still love him and all I want is for him to miss me. it seems like it's so easy for him not to call me but it's really hard for me...so how do I make him miss me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

You know what! We all have history etc. but an ex is an ex for a reason and should stay that way!!

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:45 AM

start dating his best friend...he'll want you back in a hurry.
01-16-2013, 09:53 AM

Baby when a man wants you there is no thing you can do to make him not want you. And when a man don't want you there's nothing you can do to make him want you. It's time for change. God has something better for you.
01-16-2013, 10:02 AM

1. The first thing you need to do to get back your boyfriend is to Agree with the break up. I know it is hard and I know you probably do not agree with it. But for you to be able to move on, to get him back, you need to be on the same side as him. So let him know that you are totally ok with the break up, that you actually have thought about it and that you also think that this is the best thing for both of you right now.

2. Now you need to Give your boyfriend his space. Do not call him or text message him. Do not visit him or contact him in any way. Why? You want to give him the opportunity to miss you. If you keep contacting him, he will not miss you he will know exactly what is going on.

If you leave him alone he will start wondering what you are up to, if you miss him? If you are seeing somebody else? You kind of turn the table, make him wonder. The truth is that we want what we can not have so make yourself "unavailable" for him. If he contacts you be nice but short until you are ready for the next step...

3. So what should you be doing during this time when you are waiting to get back your boyfriend? Be the best you can be, that means stay positive, do things that makes you happy, take care of yourself. We all want to be around happy healthy positive people. You want to feel good about yourself, so when time comes your boyfriend will see the real happy, fun, positive you.

Why did your boyfriend fall in love with you in the first place? Well he did it ones and it can sure happen again. Find out what your next step should be... Go get back your ex boyfriend.
01-16-2013, 10:08 AM

You really need some time and space, so use these to reflect on yourself. A relationship with no trust is really hard to work out, so if you are not able to overcome the trust issues with your ex, then there is no reason to continue or give your relationship to work. Anyway, if you really want to get back with your ex bf, you can check out this site to give you some useful insights and tips. http://bit.ly/Z0ePnr