This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pretty please give me suggestions to cure this boredom!!!?
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Pretty please give me suggestions to cure this boredom!!!?
I'm 15. I'm in my grandmothers house it's 9pm where I live and I am super-de-duperley BORED! My grandmother is currently taking over the t.v watching stupid shit I have got no interest in what so ever and I am waaay too lazy to set up the DVD player to the t.v in my room so watching movies is out. I would go for a walk or exercise but i'm actually not feeling the best feel quiet tired and lazy so no, i shall not be doing that. I'm not a lover of computer games really. I like blogs and looking up pictures of fashion and celebs but i'm a bit bored of them at this stage too so no. I would like to cook or bake something but all the ingredients I need i can't get untill tomorrow. All my books are in my moms house so I can't read. Facebook is boring and yahoo answers is a bit too. Im sick too death of tumblr and twitter.. So what in the name of god will I do. I'm trying to keep myself busy because I am trying to fight the urges to cut as I am a self harmer but Jesus I aint' got shit to do. HELP ME BEFORE I EAT MYSELF INTO OBESITY AND THEN CUT BECAUSE I'M FAT !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:42 AM

This may not seem like the most fun solution, but you should try to sleep or maybe listen to music either on your ipod/music player (if you have one with you) or computer. Good luck!

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

pick up the phone and start to text someone. or listen to music learn to dance. or somthing.
01-16-2013, 09:48 AM

Create something. Paint, write a song, look up fun crafts online. Odk. I mean... cpu is endless fun.in itself