This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls i need your opinion?
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Girls i need your opinion?
So there is a girl we where good friends last year and well talked alot

This year not in the same class Sad but eney time I pass her in the hall she seas hey brycee ( makes my day when she does it ) just in a nice and really sweet voice and well I wish I could stop and talk but all I do is say hey back and smile she stares at me for about 5sec so do y'all think she likes me I like her but I just wish I could talk to her more but do you think she likes me so no Facebook twitter don't know phone num and she only seas hi to me and stares
ok people i'm using a tablet so it dosen't pick all my finger movements so please don't tell me to use spell check

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

I think she might, but its hard to know because, well, you didn't give us much to work with, but go for it. Ask her out and see what she says.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:47 AM

She might like you. When you see her in the hallway again, have a small conversation with her. Good luck and God bless! Smile
01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

ask her out man, be the lion not the mouse.
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

You can't tell from Hey. She could like you, she could look at you as a friend, or she could even think your pathetic and say hi to you out of sympathy. Get to know her. Don't just say hi back if you want to talk to her more. Start a conversation. That's how you'll know. And if you get her number, use spell check before you send her a text.