This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just got twitter but dont no how to use it?
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
just got twitter but dont no how to use it?
okay well i just got twitter
its under indigocharlotte feel free to follow me Smile
and i was just wondering... if you want to say something to someone through twitter but they arnt following you how do you talk to them?
and how do you get them to follow you.
its a celeb im talking about and someone told me that you cant say things to people who arnt following you.. buton gis profile so many fans has sed stuff to him and he's replied?
some one also told me if you @(Their USERNAME not real name) and then say the message you want to say to them... they wont get that message unless theyre following YOU

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

you have to tweet @(Their USERNAME not real name) first and then your message to them

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:44 AM

ok I just started twitter about 6 months ago. when you start don't worry about that you don't have any follower. You will gets some with in and day or two. Even when the person is not following you you can still send them a message. say that you want to send me a message just put @ then put the user name gymnasticchamp (that's mine) put it together- @gymnasticchmap And then after you put that in, just type your message. WARNING- the message is not going to be privet in is going to show up on your home page. Ant that's all you do. but beware they mite not notice your message you sent them because it does not show up on there homepage unless they are following you. They have to go too there message inbox and check. And since you are talking about a celeb it is going to be even harder because you need to keep sending them the same thing over and over again and a again. but the problem is, is that twitter will not let you type the same thing over in one day so what you do is- say that you are saying " I love you so much can you please follow me?" that's one the if you are writing the same sentence over a again what we do is " I love you so much can you please follow me? 2" you see how I put the number 2 in it. hen if you want to write the same thing again you do "I love you so much can you please follow me? 3" you see how I put the number 3 in it. now lets try again "I love you so much can you please follow me? 4" you see the number 4 that I put in there. you just putting the number like- 2,3,4,5,6,7,etc etc etc. And when that celeb finds you message the celeb RT (retweet) it and It shows up on his home page where everybody see's i it.

and when you are searching for some one on the address bar you don't put @. you just put there username. when someone is telling you my user name is @gymnasticchmap just take out the @ and then you will be good.

follow me on twitter- @gymnasticchmap

follow me then I follow you!!!

hope this helps!
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

Just tweet, follow some users, and let others follow you.