This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mr. X? One Direction?
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Mr. X? One Direction?
I've been on twitter recently and I saw tweets on my timeline about a guy names Mr. X and about One Direction being killed. It was stated that Harry will be killed and on Dec 3 (today) during the boys' concert in Madison Square Garden, something will take place. Apparently their tattoos with Harry's tattoos of the two sparrows and the arrows on Liam's arm are some sort of sign? Who is Mr. X and what's going on? I'm a directioner and I'm truly worried for the boys. I'm just really confused, please help! Thank you if you've answered! I hope this is a rumour and I don't want the boys to be hurt I'm genuinely concerned for them!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

oh first jb and now one direction..what the fuck happened to the world

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

Dunno but mr x is hot
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

A concert today! Madison Sqaure Garden is near to me, maybe I should try to get tickets. Oh and I have no idea about Mr.X sorry. I am sure nothing will happen so do not worry!
01-16-2013, 10:00 AM

Isn't Mr. X that guy of Doctor Who? Anyway, no one's going to get killed... This isn't Final Destination - there's no signs!
01-16-2013, 10:03 AM

taylor swift set it up as a prank!!!!!!
01-16-2013, 10:06 AM

I really don't know either. I'm as freaked out as you and if something's going to happen it's going to happen really, really soon. We can only hope it's a hoax.
01-16-2013, 10:09 AM

don't worry... people are just saying that but it is a rumor... i went around school today telling that and when they got freaked out enough i would tell them lol
01-16-2013, 10:19 AM

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/k7c3qo
READ THIS!! ITS LONG BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT!! I PROMISE IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE AFTER AND IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE THE ENTIRE TIME!!
somthing is going to happen tonight. I dont think Harry is going to get hurt but what ever happens always support the boys! <3
01-16-2013, 10:24 AM

Yeah, people are saying that Harry or Niall are going to be shot by this Mr.X guy on Dec.3(which is today) but don't worry peoplee say that because there a bunch of fags.