This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to change what Twitter reposts onto my Facebook wall?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Is there a way to change what Twitter reposts onto my Facebook wall?
I've had Twitter for a while but I just started actually using it but what's been bothering me is how basically everything I do on Twitter goes to Facebook. I want my photos and tweets to be posted but not my Retweets and favorites, that's just sort of spamming my newsfeed (although Twitter is essentially a spammed newsfeed to me). Is there any way of adjusting what Twitter activity is posted onto my Facebook wall? I've looked at the App Settings on Facebook and my settings on Twitter (which basically only has a yes or no as to whether the two accounts are connected at all but no fine tuning). In case you're lazy and didn't read this paragraph...

Is there any way of adjusting what Twitter activity is posted onto my Facebook wall?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

There is a Facebook App called "Selective Tweets." After you install it, whenever you add the hashtag #fb to the end of a tweet, it will post that tweet to your Facebook wall. (The "#fb" will not appear in the Facebook post.) If you don't tag the tweet #fb, it won't post it on your Facebook wall. That way you can choose which Twitter activity is posted onto your Facebook wall.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

Yes! .