This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make more friends and become more confident about myself?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
How can I make more friends and become more confident about myself?
Ok im a gitl im 16 in highschool im a cheerleader doesnt help much tho lol....im really shy,like im nervous in class and I hate being put on the spot because I used to get teased and it made,me very insecure now I am very into fashion makeup and hair this is just a little,bio.....my friends in 8th grade backstabbed me so o came to highschool not knowing anyone and it was really hard on me I was depressed for aehile but I got over it I have a couple of friends but I dont feel close with them like I have nothing in common with them...and everyone has an insyagram or twitter I mafe twitter biy only got like 20 followers when everyone else has like hundreds im scared to make an instagram and wont get followrts or likes on my,pics also, how can I overcome my ahyness and make conversation with people im teally bad ay that please help!!

please note this isnt all about followers its about getting friends and a bf also overcome my,insecuritys people say im pretty all the time but I dont see it,unless I do hair nd makeup and I allways compare myself to others

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

begin by getting confidence in the things that you are good and then no matter if not, but make everything as you are a professional doing it... don't care what others think and be happy always!

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

the fact that you make yourself up may intimidade the others, thinking that you are too popular etc, (not saying you aren't). Just try talking to some of the quiter people as well see if you have the same interests etc
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

IMO - remember this: You are just as good as anyone else - you are no better, but no worse. You are all the same. THose that pretend they are better (backstabbers) are probably worse off as they have to bully and pick on someone to prove to themselves and others that they are actually better, but the truth is - they are not. Treat others as you would want to be treated and exclude those who show you less respect than you show them. I think what you need to do is remember how great you are and don't make yourself too proud or too free. What I mean is - be yourself, do not try to stand out or impress others. If anyone is interested in being your friend, they will let you know. Just don't make it a point of making sure that this one and that one know you are available - it is way too obvious. You can't hurry the process and you can't make anyone decide to like you or be your friend. It comes naturally. Just wait for it - it will happen. And remember - RESPECT!!! Good luck -