This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i add my friend back or should i wait for her to come back by herself?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
should i add my friend back or should i wait for her to come back by herself?
so i have this friend that i love so much, and that i care so much about. she knows that, and i've always been really sensitive with her, like if i'm attached or something so if she gets mad at me, i get sad. so yesterday she was deleting a few contacts from her phone and i told her in a joke way: i dare you to delete me. and she did. i told her to add me back but she didn't do it yet and i don't have the guts to add her back either. and yesterday at night, i asked a friend of mine to tell her to add me back and that i miss her and that i'm bored and i need someone to talk to, and she took it in the wrong way and she said no. today she told me that i only talk to her when i'm bored and she doesn't like that, i didn't even mean it like that and its not true because we talk like everyday and i love her to death, its like i always try to show her how much i care about her and i don't understand why she took it like that and now i don't know what to do. should i direct message her on twitter and tell her that i miss her and for her to add me back? she ignored me the whole day at school today.. and i'm pretty down because of that, i don't want her to be mad at me. what can i do? help please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:39 AM

Do nothing! You can try and add her back but she has to accept, does she not? If you extend that invitation and she does nothing...leave it alone! She'll either comearound or she won't. One thing I don't get is why you told your other friend to tell her you were bored and needed to talk to someone, so she should add you back? I wouldn't have added you back either. What you said was insulting but probably the truth!!! You need to apologize to her and hope she accepts that apology.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply