This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i make a social network site?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
how can i make a social network site?
I have some really great social network ideas I'm not full of myself or anything but I have a good feeling this will work. But how do I make the social network? Like what program or site should I use to make it?
@shey I'm sorry but you're completely retarted.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:41 AM

Call a programer

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

Don't bother programming it yourself. There are already platforms to do this. Try Mixxt.net or Ning.com
01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

You need 10,000 dollars atleast and a career in Computers plus the money to buy things like advertisements for popularity...altogether your looking at about 50,000 dollars which you don't even know if the public will like

Go on Youtube and Try to advertise about your site you will one day make....give details about it on
http://www.freewebs.com and direct them to your site

EDIT: Haha I'm retarded? You think FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+ was cheap? Read this then tell me if I'm still retarded! Taking all this into account, my “highly scientific” methodology of effort and cost estimation have led me to believe that a non-differentiated, plain-vanilla social networking/community platform can be developed well within a $100k budget. Of course, this can be made more cost-efficient by adding the offshore factor, which can bring the development costs to around the $50k mark.
PLUS Advertising which is expensive if you want a popular social networking site Sorry kid it's not a free deal plus they all had careers in computers which YOU need.... you may get a site that has some things free, but it won't all be free, you will put down alot of money on it!
01-16-2013, 09:53 AM

You think FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+ was cheap?

Facebook and Google were started by college kids. There was little overhead for both.

Anyway, hire a programmer! It's not easy to get set things like this up from nothing.
01-16-2013, 10:02 AM

You can get assistance from the web designers for the design, development and marketing of your social networking site.