This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people favorite Tweets?
01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Why do people favorite Tweets?
I'm not really new to twitter but I just never really favorite tweets. But really my question is: if I were to favorite a tweet why would I instead when I can retweet?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:40 AM

The question should be "Why do people use twitter" back in my day birds were the only things that tweeted

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

I don't really use Twitter much anymore, but when I favourite tweets it's because it's just too hilarious to let go of. If I retweet it, it will get lost in all my other tweets and retweets, but if I favourite it, it will be in my favourite tweets list among 5 other great tweets and it'll be easy to find again. Though there are loads of people that are like "omg harry styles from one direction tweeted hello i need to favourite it", which I don't really see the point in.
01-16-2013, 09:48 AM

Because it makes the person who wants the Tweets feel better by getting more Tweets, so more people can see how many Tweets the person has. (Haven't you seen websites that want you to Tweet them or something?) Big Grin