This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get more twitter followers?
09-30-2012, 10:51 AM
How do i get more twitter followers?
none of my friends have a twitter. how do i get more followers. right now the only ppl that r following me r famous type ppl.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 10:59 AM

post naked picks of urself and then tell your friends to go on your twitter to see them

Ads

Just do what all the other self-centered TWITS do: Feel the need to inform the world that you are taking a dump, looking at the moon, having a nap, petting the dog or masturbating.

As if anyone cares.

I am sure all the "famous people" who follow your unique and special life will be THRILLED to tell many others that they got a TWITTER from you, saying that you're leaving for work or at the gas pump.

Or maybe you could just get a life. But I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.

The easiest way to find people you are interested in and who would in tern be interested in you is through TipTop, a twitter tool. For example, if you are interested in talking about or getting opinions about a movie check out these results http://feeltiptop.com/Alice+in+Wonderland/, find tweets or people you can relate to, click on their photos and add follow them on twitter. Soon you will have lots of followers who you are interested in and who are interested in you.
Enjoy!