This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will 500mb of data be enough for me? Or should I get 1gb instead?
01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Will 500mb of data be enough for me? Or should I get 1gb instead?
Hi there! My parents are getting me an iPhone for my upcoming birthday as a mix with my Christmas present (haha, a little late for Christmas? Yeah, I know.) Anyway, it is kinda required that you need data on the iPhone. I don't want my parents to pay a lot for my phone plan, so I was wondering if 500mb of data will be enough for me? I'm thinking that I will be usually connected to my home wifi as I'm home a lot, but when out on the run, I'd be using iMessage (iMessage uses data), ocassionally Facebook, ocasionally Facebook chat, my email, and some games and apps (like Angry Birds and all). Will that be enough for 500mb of data? I won't be watching YouTube videos because I don't think I will need to when I'm out.

Will 500mb of data be enough for me? I know that I can be safe and get 1gb of data instead of 500mb, but I honestly don't want my parents to pay an extra $10 if I won't be using all of the data. Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:47 AM

500mb will be enough.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:49 AM

500Mb is Enough , I also using 500 mb data plan in a month and at the end always 100-150 mb lefts. 500 mb is enough for just browsing like facebook,twitter etc.. i do whole day .
01-16-2013, 09:57 AM

500mb is plenty if you do require more you can always get a bolt on but youll not need it unless youre constantly downloading movies etc