This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there any dating websites for under 18's?
01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Are there any dating websites for under 18's?
well.. i'm 15... are there any dating websites for me?
please if you're answering... know the difference between a dating website and a chatroom

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:49 AM

Nope. If there was it would be flooded by pedophiles.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:55 AM

http://www.mylol.net/
01-16-2013, 10:02 AM

tagged.com is quite good
01-16-2013, 10:05 AM

It is illegal for under 18. N y the fk wud u want to do that?! Unless u lie about ur age n during the date he or she wants sex then if u givr them that, they will go to jail
01-16-2013, 10:13 AM

go find real ppl...da
01-16-2013, 10:23 AM

no there are not ---- its too dangerous especially as you are under the age of consent as well ---- 18 is touted mainly because the firms are generally based in california and the age of consent there is 18 ---- it would be too easy for predators to use so such a site is not a good idea in any way
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM

The best way to get dating when you're fifteen (I would know since I am and have succeeded) go out and join a club that you are interested in, you can see the person and get to know them properly and you probably won't be that distant either. If you see someone you like, start a conversation when you're on a break or not too busy maybe when it's time to leave, ask them what are their interests and what school they go to, what they study etc etc. after a short conversation perhaps ask them for their phone number (but only if it goes well) or to add them on facebook, twitter etc. maybe arrange to go to the movies or out for lunch, if it's a unisex club try befriending someone you get on with and asking if they have any friends who might be interested in you... good luck
01-16-2013, 10:36 AM

I don't think there are any for under 18's, it's illegal or something, but you can meet people on other networking sitesSmile just have to look harder that's all x