This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nokia or Blackberry? I need one that is good for facebook, emails, internet ,social network website etc?
01-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Nokia or Blackberry? I need one that is good for facebook, emails, internet ,social network website etc?
Hi. I would like to know what is a good mobile phone for facebook, twitter, email, internet and social network websites. Blackberry or Nokia? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:52 AM

I just got rid of a DASH and got an Android last week. It is fantastic for everything you ask about, has a huge screen and has Swype which is amazing. The RIM products don't have big screens and if its not android, it won't run swype which is simply amazing for texting.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:54 AM

Nokia Phones: Nokia is one of the top most brands in UK market. From past few years, Nokia phones are at the top. Nokia is a leading brand that delivers quality products to its users, which are very easy to handle. Time to time, Nokia releases world class phones including N-series, X-series, C-series, E-series etc. Nokia has offered its user with simple to stylish and cheap to expensive handsets. The handsets offered by Nokia are not only meant for making calls, but they also offer you with a great music player, touch screen, high pixel camera, QWERTY keypad and many more.
It offers you Bluetooth as well USB. These phones have become the first choice of general class, medium class and business class users as well. Nokia phones offer you an amazing battery back up while talking or music play. Nokia phones are equipped with latest features including optical track pad, time-mapping and many more. The famous devices offered by company include Nokia N97, Nokia N96, Nokia E72, and Nokia N72 and many more. Nokia phones are available at cheap rates in the market with various mobile phone deals. These deals are offered to you on your favorite networks. You can check for these deals through online shopping portals to choose the best one.
Blackberry Phones: Blackberry is the second famous brand in the market. Blackberry phones are giving touch competition to other mobile phone brands. Blackberry is a reputed brand and has created a lot of craze among users. Blackberry phones were previously known as Business phones because they complete all the basic requirements of a business user. But now, these phones are not only the choice of business user, but they have created a craze among general class users. One common feature in all blackberry phones is their QWERTY keypad, which makes it easy to send text and emails. This helps your typing fast for sending documents. This keypad is much better than the alphanumeric one. Blackberry phones are fully equipped with touch screens, WiFi, GPS, music player and high pixel camera.

i prefer nokia.