This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where does my type go?
10-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Where does my type go?
I'm in my early twenties, male and like being out and about. But I feel very comfortable not fitting into to society.

What I mean is I hate facebook, twitter, I don't go to clubs, I don't watch much tv, I don't go to movies, I'm not into fashion and IMO todays modern music SUCKS!!! The thing about it is. Every time I go outside it seems like so many people my age are
Sheep, immature, have kids, baby mama/daddy drama, follow some of the lamest most uninteresting crap that is out here in society. Also their immature behavior tends to lead to fights/violence and unnecessary drama. And I'd rather not deal with that.

My question is where are the mature people in their twenties who do not have arrested development?

I either find these more mature, less mainstream people online or If I do find some mature people in real life they are 10 to 20 years older than me. Where are the responsible people in their early to mid twenties? Why does it feel like as time goes by I'm surrounded by less and less and less mature adults? (it's not everyone but it feels like the number of immature people is growing everyday)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 04:09 PM

You mean people who think that they are better than everyone and sit on a super high horse all day?

Those people are everywhere....literally everywhere.

Ads

These days kids get spoilt and that's why you get immature adults. Can't punish kids, can't spank, etc.... They have no respect and end up being immature till their late 20's early 30's when life kicked them in the ass a couple of times.

Letting go isn't a one time thing, it's something you have to do over and over everyday.