This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate my ex-friend who became an attention whore what to do?
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
I hate my ex-friend who became an attention whore what to do?
My old friend who ditched us for her boyfriend(they broke up by now) has became an attentionwhore. After she broke up with her boyfriend she had no friends left. She befriended some other girls in our class. But she became a total attention whore. She cries all the time for totaly nothing. She brags on twitter how she is so sad. She has a perfect life. She flirts with every boy. She does make-up like a total slut(like recooneyes shes realy pale) and she over reacts to everything (screaming, jumping, crying, overly hard laughing). And she tells to everyone thhat we dumped her but ewe were the one who tried to safe our friendship. She srsly told all the teachers what happend. We got in trouble because she cried because we were "mean".
I dont know what to do anymore. I dont want to get into more problems. I hate her. I wouldnt even mind if she dies right now.
Can someone pls help me what to do i dont want to end up fighting....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:49 AM

Don't do anything. Seriously, save the drama, let her be her own way. That's her fault for becoming an "attention whore". Ignore her. If she cant grow up then so be it.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:52 AM

Ignore her. Just think of all the attention you’re paying her just by posting this question. Treat her, and carry on with your life, as if she never existed as anything other than just another acquaintance from your class.
You are just still giving her so much power over what’s going on in your brain right now. She would be pleased.

>
01-16-2013, 09:53 AM

1) You should tell your teacher that you need a tutor so that you can speak and write English properly.

2) Stop worrying about what other people are doing.

3) Stop wishing people would die.
01-16-2013, 09:59 AM

This story happens to almost everyone. There are some friends who leave us after they get a boyfriend or when they find some new better friends. Apparently we only find out that they were attention seekers after they leave while they were attention seekers from the beginning.
They were our friends because they wanted our company to make them feel special. They never intended to be a true friend to anybody. I bet they do the same to their boyfriends.. It seems that they didn't go out with them because they loved them. They go out with them because they want love (in other words attention). Even though they want love they hardly give it to others. Which why some people hate them.

I don't know what to think of them. Should I pity them because they have difficulty finding happiness and lack in character? Or should I hate them like others do?

I know you are angry with her but control yourself and be cool. Don't think things like 'she should die' and all.

Try not to let her cause trouble for you. For the time being don't associate yourself too much with that girl. I am pretty sure everyone knows how she really is. So don't worry a lot. Don't let her ruin your life. Make yourself happy and have fun with your friends.

Eventually she'll find something(someone) that will make her stop causing troubles for you.