This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP! How do you get the cheapest flight?
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM
PLEASE HELP! How do you get the cheapest flight?
how do people get travel vouchers and promo codes? I want to know, because i have very little money, but I want to see my boyfriend in another state. He'd pay for half

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

You usually get a travel voucher as compensation for getting "bumped", or for missing a flight due to a situation which is within the control of the airline (e.g. mechanical problems). As for promo codes, that is typically something that the airline offers as a promotion for a particular period of time. Your best bet is to book well ahead of flight time, for example 4 or 5 months prior. The closer you get to the flight date, the more it will usually cost.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:57 AM

http://promo-codes.com/Travel/CheapOair-...index.html
01-16-2013, 10:06 AM

Sometimes the airline's own website will have them but usually that is for booking a vacation package. Maybe airlines will send you promo codes if you follow them via Facebook or Twitter. What I do is subscribe to travel alerts by different airlines an travel websites which will tell me of sales to certain destinations.