This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it easy to sell stocks at a high price?
01-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Is it easy to sell stocks at a high price?
if you buy low and try to sell high will that be difficult?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM

It's easier than you'd think!

Most people "buy high", LOL!

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:58 AM

I would love it if it is so.

But, except for unexpected luck, it is not possible for some one to buy low and sell high. It is neither a science nor an art and as of now, it has not been found even as a combination of these two.

Afterall, the markets move based on information, misinformation, whims, fancies and notions of thousands and thousands of people participating together with completely differing objectives with two leading emotions 'greed' and 'fear'. After all, we do not even know how a close friend or a relative will respond to a particular situation how do someone get to understand these many people together with so much of differing positions.

The best way known so far is the concept of 'rupee cost averaging' wherein a person enters the market at every price levels there by getting higher number of units when the markets are low and lower number of units when the markets are high by investing the same amount every month through products like mutual funds. It has historically been able to create wealth for people and would be the ideal way to enter in to these markets and benefit out of it. You could see a blog on the subject link for which is given below.

Happy investing
--
Fundu Vishy - Your 'Mutual' Friend
Follow me on twitter @funduvishy
I blog @ http://blog.powermf.com