This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Can I Talk to My Crush?
01-16-2013, 09:52 AM
How Can I Talk to My Crush?
I am a freshman in a private high school. Each grade has about 100 kids in it, so everyone gets to know everyone, especially people in our grade. There's this girl. She's in my English and Biology. I think she's pretty and a rather good person. I know I have a real crush on her, because she can be all I think about. I don't talk to her a lot, though, only when we work together in a group, which doesn't happen often. It makes me upset that I don't talk to her, but I'm really shy and I overthink what might happen if I try to approach her. I think I have seen hints that suggest she could like me, like making eye contact or her and her friends talking and looking at me from a distance. But I'm probably blowing it out of proportion. I just recreated a Twitter account, and I found that she has one as well. I had a Twitter before, but I ran into girl trouble (a girl from another school) so I deleted it. I'm nervous to follow her, but I see plenty of my friends following people they rarely talk to. Then again, they're not in the situation I am. I don't want to single her out because I don't even follow girls that I talk to regularly. So, how can I talk to her more often and get her to like me? Should I follow her om Twitter? Other things? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM

Follow her on Twitter and start showing her more attention at school. Talk to her more, compliment her, and take an interest in her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply