This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter qeustions.?
10-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Twitter qeustions.?
ok so i dont have a twitter account and like i tried signing up but like it said in the humanness section Please try to match the 2 words shown above, or try the audio version. what the heck does that mean?????/?? please help i dont know what to do. the easiest answer to understand will be the best answer!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 04:20 PM

idk but plzzz try to answer my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...441AAYc0Hk

Ads

Its a security code so automated bots dont sign up for it. Just type it in a box, if there is no box try refreshing. Its nothing to be too worried about.

What they want you to do is fill in the blank with the letters and numbers shown to you (usually in a distorted manner) and if you can't read it, to listen to the words and then fill in the blank. They do this supposedly in order to prevent automated signups..

well, you're supposed to read the words from the image they put right there above from the text box that says to enter the two words...it's scrambled but it shouldn't be too hard..if you can't read it then you can listen to it..make sure to type it in the space they've given you!

hope it helps!

let me know if it works!