This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with a disobedient wife, spirituality what, oh what can I do?
01-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Problem with a disobedient wife, spirituality what, oh what can I do?
The problem came to a point about an hour ago when I was going through her hand bag, I found 2 things that made me extremely angry. I shall tell you about both:

1. I found half a packet of mints. Since having the twins a month ago she has not lost any weight and I find her body repulsive, because of this I commanded her to go on a diet, I can see now why it wasn't working.

2. This is the worst thing, I found a letter from her mother, I have forbidden her to have any contact with her mother because the old boot is always calling me a lazy, mind controlling freeloader.

I am overcome with a sense of betrayal and am wondering what to do.....I can't leave her because she owns the house, and as I don't work (I feel tired all the time) I am reliant on her money to keep me......I accept that most of you will want to sympathize with me but I really need some good advice and soon as she will be home from her night job in an hour.

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:04 AM

If I were married to you, we would have been divorced already. Stay out of my handbag and I'll talk to anyone I want.

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:05 AM

Hehe, from her night job.. This gave me a little chuckle.
01-16-2013, 10:13 AM

Nice trolling man. I give this 8/10.
01-16-2013, 10:17 AM

Well, isn't in the custom amongst your kind to simply move out of the house and live under a bridge, eating whatever tries to cross? That seems to be the best bet in your case, Mr. Troll.
01-16-2013, 10:23 AM

and you've tried stoning here. if in doubt, stone her.
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM

Quick, lock up the house and claim squatters rights.
01-16-2013, 10:30 AM

I beat my wife once. Just to let her know that being disobedient has consequences. I have recommended this to all of my friends, because she has been real nice ever since. Whenever she acts up I just remind her what happened and what is going to happen if she doesn't back down.

Anyway. You sound like a great catch. Just remind her of that and keep up the good work.
01-16-2013, 10:33 AM

Repent to jesus, you are being a dictator and a control freak, we do not want to sympathize. women have rights you know!
01-16-2013, 10:40 AM

if she finds out YOU will be OUT the house i don't see how mints can effect your weight and she can talk to her mom if she wants to you shouldn't forbid your wife from talking to her mom maybe that's why she disobeys you ...THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX