This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best place online to market my product?
01-16-2013, 10:04 AM
What is the best place online to market my product?
I would like to let more people know about what it is i have to offer and be able to help them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:05 AM

There are many great places!

I recommend free sites which costs you nothing and brings many customers to your product.

There is a Free ebook which explaines the most important ways on how to drive many million people to any website or product for FREE!

If you want to get a free copy of this ebook look at:

http://www.AtomicWebsiteTraffic.com

To your success!
Maik Jaeckle

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:05 AM

Advertise your business or products by the help of an advertising expert company like worldwideadvertisingnetwork.com

Thanks
01-16-2013, 10:07 AM

Use a Facebook, myspace account, and other social networking sites to build links to your site. Don't spam but post good information about your site with a link to it.

Another way to do this is to utilize social bookmarking websites like digg.com, technorati, reddit, delicious, and all of the other hundreds of sites out there. These are very popular and can help people view your site if your posts are relevant. It will also build up your search engine ranking with Google and Yahoo.

Now, you can go through and spend hours upon hours building these links or you can use a widely accepted solution that most Internet marketers use. I have used quite a few different products for this and have found Bookmarking Demon to be the best. There are other products but this is the best one to use for amount of links getting through and for not getting you banned from the sites. Very important.

Also, you should check out Google Analytics and get your website setup with it. How do you know if the things you're doing are increasing your traffic if you're not tracking it?

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jared