This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else think that the imminent Triple H-CM Punk feud...?
10-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Does anyone else think that the imminent Triple H-CM Punk feud...?
won't last until wm28?
Personally, I'm not sure how they're goin to do it and still manage to make it interesting and something that people want to see. I mean, Cena-Rock can be dragged out this long storyline-wise since this has been a DREAM MATCH for MANY, MANY fans for a LONG time, plus Rock has a career in Hollywood so he can't appear on every WWE show to keep the feud going. But he can take to Twitter and other social media to escalaten the tension between him and Cena (kinda like Punk & Austin? hmmm...)

Anyway, if you could book the PPV matches that would allow this feud to continue from Night of Champions, until WM28, where the feud between Punk & Triple H would culminate, what matches would you make?

NOTE: These are the remaining PPVs we have until WM28:
Night of Champions, Hell in a Cell, Vengeance, Survivor Series, TLC, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, & WM28.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 04:25 PM

wrestling is fake

Ads

I think they will stop the feud and continue it later. Just like the John Cena and CM Punk feud. It was going from around TLC to Elimination Chamber, stopped for a couple of months than continued.

they can keep this feud alive for 2 or 3 years the way they did with Evolution,thats strategy of wwe,less wrestling moves so the kids dont realise wrestling is scripted and more talk.

First of all, Punk/HHH will mostly be done by the Royal Rumble in my personal view. I think the aftermath of this feud will go on to WM (Whatever happens next) but i doubt the feud itself can drag. And i do not want it to drag; Punk is a hot commodity, if you keep him in one feud too long, he will die out. You need to hit the steel while it's hot, but not TOO HOT like WWE did with the Cena/Punk feud. He needs to be given feuds 2-3 months long, that are built well and include a strong storyline; similar to what we have right now.

Assuming WWE decides to keep the feud going, i would try and give you the finger tips of the feud (No week-to-week booking except for the main things):

the punk/Nash storyline continues until Night of Champions, where you do NOT get a match*, what happens is Punk is out in a segment and get's interrupted by Nash, Punk manages to GTS Nash only to get attacked from behind by John Laurinaitis. The following night it is revealed that HHH didn't allow John to strike punk.

Over the course of the next several weeks, it turns out that Laurinaitis is acting behind HHH's back, and Triple H asks punk for help, this sets a match for HiAC between punk and Nash, punk wins by DQ after Laurinaitis interferes, Nash tries to finish off punk only for HHH to come out and help.

By the time for Vengeance, it is revealed that HHH can't fire Laurinaitis due to legal issues. And we get a WWE superstar VS Punk, that person is part of the Nash/Laurinaitis group (Could be any up and coming heel, such as Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre) Punk wins.

At Survivor series, we get a Team HHH/Punk VS Team Laurinaitis with Laurinaitis as part of the team in a traditional survivor series match. Toward the end, as Punk is about to finish off Laurinaitis, the Ref is out, in comes Stephanie who strikes Punk and costs him the match.

Stephanie joins Nash and Laurinaitis, and at TLC, we have a tag match: CM Punk and HHH VS Kevin Nash and John Laurinaitis. At the event, HHH turns on punk after they win their match, joining Nash and Laurinaitis.

The build up is to the rumble is that punk cannot win the rumble as long as HHH is around (Similar to what happened between Austin and McMahon in 1999). During the Rumble, and as Punk is in the final 4, Vince McMahon comes out of no where and eliminates punk.

It turns out that this was all a plan to bring back Vince into his position. And since punk was the initial reason why Vince was fired, he was target of the group.

At the Chamber, we get a 6 man tag between CM Punk and two Partners (Possibly the Kings of Wrestling?? Maybe allude to the fact that Punk wanted to leave to smaller Organization, the three form a Pure wrestling stable referring to ROH) VS Kevin Nash, John Laurinaitis and Triple H.

At WM, Vince makes a match between HHH and CM Punk.

Punk v Nash ending in either a countount, DQ, Or Screw Job finish
Punk v Nash in Hell in a Cell
Punk & Cabana v Nash & HHH
Team Nash v Team Punk
Punk & Cabana v Nash & HHH tables match
Have all four in the Rumble and eliminate each other
Punk & Cabana v Nash & HHH steel cage match
Punk v HHH

It only has to last until the Road to Wrestlemania anyways I think.. then CM Punk can do the Royal Rumble thing, win.. and have a rivalry with the Champion on the way to Wrestlemania while John Cena has his rivalry with the Rock Re-ignited.