This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i didnt know he had it but yet he does?
10-11-2012, 04:26 PM
i didnt know he had it but yet he does?
so last night on the phone, my 14 year old friend told me he had dyslexia, after me sitting telling him that i was arguing with someone on twitter because he was making a fun of someone with dyslexia, asking the person to "spell correctly" ... so, when i told him, he just came out with "good for you ... cause ive got dyslexia" i was quite shocked and didnt know what to say, so i just went "do you really?" and he said "yeah" and then the conversation sort of changed after that, so i didnt bring it up ...

but it doesnt seem or look like he has dyslexia? i mean, when he texts me his spelling is terrible, but i just though it was him being lazy and using the "text laungauge" you know? because once he spelt "month" like "mounth" and i just thought "hes just being lazy and using the text talk" ... and once he spelt "roared" "rored" ... so is that his dyslexia?

also, last night we were talking about how he never gave me a birthday card for my birthday, but how i gave him one, and he was like "i did give you a birthday card i know i did" but i know he didnt ... is that dyslexia?

but i dont know why he never told me in the first place? we're like best friends, im 15 and hes 14, but hes coming 15 soon, and i turn 16 next month so, there isnt much between us

but the thing is, even if he DID tell me a while ago, i wouldnt treat him any different ... cause i use to have a really really close friend with really bad learning problems, and then i had to say goodbye to him because he got moved out of my school to a special needs school

but why didnt he tell me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 04:34 PM

he was embarrased
my sister had dyslexia
she would not tell anyone even though people would laugh at her when she tried to read

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply