This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is $20 for 300mb of data enough for the new samsung galaxy s 3?
01-16-2013, 10:32 AM
is $20 for 300mb of data enough for the new samsung galaxy s 3?
Im a at&t coustumer and i am trying to buy the new samsung galaxy s3. I was online and they said $30.00 refurbished for the phone with a 2 yr contract and a data plan. Im not willing 2 pay alot for the data plan and they said the cheaped is $20.00 for 300mb. Do you think that is enough or should i try something else??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:38 AM

try this service you can use any tmo phone or unlocked phone flat 40.00 unlimited everything no contract.. 300mb is like watching 15 yt vids.. lol http://www.mysimplemobile.com/

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:46 AM

it depends on what you use the internet for,if you will use your internet on face book,twitter and general internet browsing then it should be fine. However if you will use your internet to stream videos and use youtube then i will doubt itll be enough.

Nancy b hes getting a s3 not any rubbish phone whats wrong with u,thats an amazing deal for the s3
01-16-2013, 10:51 AM

what a rip off. I pay $10 for 2gb a month. U should shop around for a better deal..