This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Principal read my twitter HELP?
01-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Principal read my twitter HELP?
So theres this girl in our year and she had a break up earlier this week. She was horrible to her boyfriend and her tweets were depressing and suicidal. I wrote to her making sure she was ok even though im not mad about her. Anyways the boyfriends friends all ganged up on her on twitter becuase she was being horrible to him and the principal has suspended them all. People told me this on twitter and they said a teacher told them to delete their twitter accounts. I replied 'Make a private account to shut the bitch up' ( meant to be about the teacher). the principal read this and thought I was attacking the girl who is depressed and rang my mother angry earlier wanting me in his office with my parents on monday. I explained to him then it was about the teacher and not about her but he still wants the meeting. What do you think will happen me? It was my twitter at the end of the day

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:40 AM

you CHILDREN may find out EVERY one reads the things you put on the computer.

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:43 AM

U were being horrid to a teacher online,so u will get in trouble anyways probably,no offense.
Everyone has mistakes, and there will be consequences,u have to face up to them.
Tell him the truth,but try not to sound all angry/mean(even if u feel angry/mean).
It might help make things better,it will be better than lying to him
01-16-2013, 10:52 AM

Leave your account settings on Private or ditch your old Twitter acount and make a new one. Don't use a different name because it is against the law to impersonate someone