This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Between infatuation, love, lust or others, what does this sound like to you?
10-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Between infatuation, love, lust or others, what does this sound like to you?
> I’ve been into him for 46 days now (yes, I keep track) and I’ve never shed a tear for him. (If it were some other guy, I’d practically be crying myself to sleep every night. But with him? Those thoughts NEVER crossed my mind. He’s had me smiling since the first day I was into him.)

> Normally, I’d be thoroughly repulsed by his arrogance. But strangely, this is just one of the many things I find endearing about him.

> Coming to school used to be a daunting part of my daily routine, but now I’m delighted because I’ll get to see him.

> My name sounds SO much better when he’s the one saying it.

> No matter how much of a bad mood I’m in, that doesn’t matter the moment I see him.

> Majority of my Facebook AND Twitter status messages are about him. (DON’T even get me
started on what happens to me when I find that he’s online.)

> My iPod shuffle’s playlist is pretty much dedicated solely to him.

> No matter whom I’m talking to or what we’re talking about, I always find myself bringing him up in conversation.

> So far, he’s only been absent from school once, and that day was just...a nightmare.

> Last Thursday, he wasn’t feeling well in the middle of class and I didn’t show it, but I was extremely worried.

> I’m charmed by even the dumbest stuff that comes out of his mouth.

> A while ago during free period, he was horsing around with his friends and I was so amazed, that I kept laughing and smiling.

> Whenever I watch a sitcom or movie or read a book, I ALWAYS think of myself as the protagonist and him as the love interest.

> Whenever I hear his favorite songs play on the radio, I get VERY excited.

> I’ve told my mom about him and she believes that I’m “in puppy love”.

> I’ve also told my dad about him and he says that “based on what I’ve told him, he approves of my crush for me.” (That’s NEVER happened before!)

> It’s come to point where, even though something minor happens involving him and my female friend, she apologizes profusely to me as if I were already dating him. (I always genuinely tell her there’s no need for an apology because I have no right to feel jealous.)

> I always make it a point to look my very best around him.

> Although he’s got a reputation for being a ladies’ man, his character proves otherwise.

> I remember the little things in conversations with him.

> The smallest things—like if we happened to wear the same color shirt—wouldn’t mean much to others, but it would mean A LOT to me.

> I always check his horoscope after I check mine.

> I’ve checked our compatibility using “love meters”, “love calculators”, and even the “FLAMES” game. *LOL*

> I always find an excuse just to talk to him.

> Whenever he’s there, these are evident with me: dilated pupils, cheek-to-cheek smiles, rapid heartbeat, speechlessness, rosy cheeks, etc.
@Hetta: Oh, they're on my studies too. It may not be obvious in this question, but it is.
> Normally, it would take me a long while to compose a poem. It's also been years since I composed one. But with him? All I had to do is take ONE look at him and before I knew it, I had completed a poem in about 10 - 15 minutes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 04:46 PM

Put your mind to your studies girl

Ads

It is more like u had a crush on him. But his feelings maybe not the same as u had for him.
U got to try to make him head over heals for u too.

Infatuation. Lots of fun, but don't confuse it with love. Love calculators and horoscopes are nonsense, pay them no heed. Your senses and your heart are the best guides. You're in the process of sharpening them.You sound like you're quite young, plenty of time in your future for love.You will come to recognize it eventually when you're ready for it. Enjoy your youth and good luck.

Hey
As i was going thru your question i thought it is infatuation, but reading further on I was thinking that Yes this is love but near the end I felt it is obsession of a immature mind towards a person with magnetic appearance and personality.

Here is what i will suggest:

Keep yourself deliberately away from him for a couple of days or as long as you can. Don't go near him, don't talk to him. I mean just avoid the usual stuff you have said in the question.

Now, for this period (I know it must be hard) notice his reaction and also your own. Does he look worried or seems to be looking for you. Do you feel rushing towards him. Do you feel that life has stopped suddenly. Then all these signs are not good for you. you will suffer from this relationship.

As you can be hurt anytime by this person and also he can take advantage of your affection towards him.

Just seek help of your parents and get him off your mind. You are simply obsessed. i will not call this love at all.

Hope this helps.Smile