This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can people contact me personally on yahoo answers and how can i contact then. I want to get a team of peop?
01-16-2013, 10:44 AM
How can people contact me personally on yahoo answers and how can i contact then. I want to get a team of peop?
Trying to create a global market place and want to use yahoo answers as a starting point to find partners

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:53 AM

Click on your avatar pic/user name >edit my preferences
Enable your email on Y!A.
To contact someone-- you cannot do any chatting on a question
Thats a violation.
You cant spam the site with links to your site.
Yahoo will shut down your entire Yahoo ID in a flash, just so you know

To find if people have their email enabled. Click on their avatar.
Under "view pulse" it will show IM or Email .

Yahoo Answers isnt a social networking site. Its a Question Answer site only. Sites like LinkedIn or Facebook is where people do that kind of thing.

Ads

01-16-2013, 11:00 AM

You can become the moderator of a Yahoo Group that people can sign up with, but you cannot use YA to gain members. As long a you use Yahoo email to contact potential members, that does not violate the Yahoo Terms of Service or the Community guidelines.

Your question does NOT violate the CG because you are NOT soliciting for people on YA to join a Yahoo group that does not exist yet. You are seeking knowledge in your question. Your question DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES.