This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can i use my webcam on yahoo messenger to take a pic to be displayed as my profile pic?
01-16-2013, 10:47 AM
can i use my webcam on yahoo messenger to take a pic to be displayed as my profile pic?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:55 AM

First of all take a pic on your webcam and save it to a place where you will easily find it. Then you can save it to your Yahoo Profile by doing the following steps.

1. First of all you need to click on either your profile pic or your username in Yahoo Answers. This will take you to your HOMEPAGE, or Profile page if you prefer.

2. Where you see your pic, it will say your Username and underneath this it will have 2 options. The first one is "How others see me" and the second one is "Edit My Preferences". You want to select "EDIT MY PREFERENCES".

3. In your "Edit Your Preferences" Page, you need to select "Update Photo" (you will notice this is in blue writing)

4. A little box will come up and ask you to "Select Photo". Underneath this you need to select "Add Photo"

5. This will take you to another Page your YAHOO PROFILE PAGE. Here at the top of the page in the centre you need to click on you Pic and choose "Change picture".

6. Now you will have a selection to "Upload" a photo from your computer. You can also connect Your Yahoo to your facebook account and twitter account from here also.

And there you have it you have changed your profile pic.

Once you have done all these steps when you are in messenger you can easily change your picture by doing the following steps.

1. Click "Messenger" on top of the Yahoo Messenger.
2. Click "My Display Image".
3. You can then change your profile pictures.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply