This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get loads of gay men to follow someone on twitter?
01-16-2013, 12:07 PM
How can I get loads of gay men to follow someone on twitter?
My ex is awful basically. He was a complete dick to me cheated left me and his children high and dry used to always talk trash to me. Anyway I wanna get a little silent revenge. He loves twitter and is a proper ladies man, so I thought what better way than to get loads of gay men to follow him on twitter! Lol. Harmless fun and will make me feel a little better. Plus it'll confuse him and he's a bit homophobic. Not nasty just gets freaked out. God knows why! Can anyone suggest where I can post his twitter link where gay men can see and follow him Smile only proper answers please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 12:15 PM

Are you a man or a woman. I am confused. Become a YouTube sensation.

Ads

Post a hunky picture and say its profile picture.

Serious - we like to look at good lookin' boys and it seems to work e.g. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...SSRglSPLGg

But find someone who is anonymous and NOT easily recognized as a celeb.

And I can't say I approve- you should use your energy more positively - but its better than trying to bomb his house I guess.

Your revenge should be moving on and being happy without him. Don't stoop to his level,and do something as vindictive as this just so you'll feel better about yourself. What if this plan backfires? He'll be upset if he finds out,but he'll have the satisfaction of knowing that he's still on your mind,and that you're miserable.