This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another dumb girl post but please help?
01-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Another dumb girl post but please help?
So, i've only met up with this girl once, she has a great personality and is really cute. Recently she posted a heart to my fb timeline so i decided to chat with her, we chatted long into the night and now i think i really really like her. The problem is that she is really popular and on her ask.fm page lots of guys tell her that she is how and stuff and she tells them: well send me a message on facebook.
She is currently away and is not returning until the end of the holidays. I don't want to chat with her on facebook always because i don't want to be boring. I really want to do something with her I just don'e know when and how? Please help, thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 01:32 PM

don't get your hopes extremely high and think about it too much just pursue it indifferently

Ads

01-16-2013, 01:32 PM

Don't make the same mistake I did. There's this girl I really like, but I've been so afraid to ask her out. We were walking together and I was holding her guitar. I was about to ask her but my most clueless friend didn't realize he was in the way. She looked at me and shrugged. That's when I knew I screwed up. I should have manned up before its too late. Go for it. Single popular girls aren't on the market long. If anything, she will respect you for it.