This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would he give me his #?
01-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Why would he give me his #?
I work in a doctors office as a nurse. This really cute guy came in & I saw him. He was from California but has family here.

He said he was staying for a month. When he walked out he left me a note saying he didn't know anyone in the area & would love to hang out while he's here for a month & then left his number.

I actually text messaged him. We've been talking a good bit.

Could this go anywhere?
Why did he give me his number?
Was it just to be friends??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 02:20 PM

No i think he wanted to get to know you better to see if it could go anywhere. He must have saw something in you he liked and so he left you his number so that you guys could go out sometime and see IF there could be a future with you guys. Guys rarely ever give their numbers out to girls they just want to be friends with.

Ads

01-16-2013, 02:20 PM

Recommended to take it slow, take time to get to know the person. Try to keep things clean, less baggage. Let years of perfect relationship before marriage (if you want you can always be engaged and married after years has passed). You can always accept the marriage ring and just marry when you have a few years of solid peace and love engagement/relationship. Make sure only settle for your soul mate with peace and keep in mind there are many soul mates. Arguing is normal but is it good? no, so make sure it is 7 years no arguments. After 7 solid years of perfect marriage then a child if desired.

If things are minor I usually just wouldn't even give it a second thought. If it is major I just fix it the best way and that's it. Maybe this will be a good method for you guys. Always reinforce it with Love

Also I see premarital counseling working.Church usually has it for free. You can even attend after marriage. Make sure no medicines.

On another note: Try your best. Love like you never love before. This is the best way for love to come and start surrounding your life. May love be around you, through you and is you.

Love and the Good Life will come

P.S. Email me if you have another further statements glhww@yahoo.com
P.P.S. More & daily words of encouragements TWITTER my account is = @glhww
P.P.P.S. Majority of my answers are for the majority, there are many variables to consider always
P.P.P.P.S. Click on the Yahoo Answers Ads to support this very cool program