This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I own a social network, how can I make money using it?
01-16-2013, 02:26 PM
I own a social network, how can I make money using it?
I own a social network, how can I make more money? I own a well-known LGBTQ social network and I am struggling to pay my web host and server. I pay $50 a month for it and I already have ads on my website but they are not generating revenue. How can I make money on my social network? I already have an Android app on the market and I have good SEO skills.
I pay for a VPS for $50 to handle the incoming traffic.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 02:34 PM

Just imagine, will you click ads when you are being in social network?
Obviously No.Then how can you make more money on ads from Social Network.

If you have better SEO skills. My suggestion is

Think that what types of ads will encourage users to click?

When you do any product search(Cheap Mobile phone, cheap apparels, web hosting etc)
When you try for any free service.( free converter, free email blaster, free domain names etc.)

So try to write about these things will get you better income from ads.Even for Web hosting and Domains maximum cpc(cost per click) will be given. That is one time investment.But clients will be with them long time. so advertisers will bid high price for the keywords hosting, domains, attorney, weight loss etc. Do you know there was a maximum bid of $120/click for the keyword weight loss.Nowadays no one is bidding like this.

By
premSEOfirm

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply