This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would the Founding Fathers be proud of the neocon faction of the Republican party?
01-16-2013, 03:33 PM

I guarantee you they would not be proud of obama and liberals, and many democrats today

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Why do you fly the flag upside down?

Aren't you proud of America?

Ads

As if they would be happier with the liberal democrats who just added 1/3 more national debt in a matter of just 4 years? C'mon man. I think we both know that the Founding Fathers would be absolutely disgusted by what EVERYBODY has done to this country. Starting with how we've completely lost our appreciation for the FREEDOM we all have. Traded in by our growing sense of entitlement.

see how some of the founding fathers weren't for women rights and for slavery they would be weirded out for the blacks and women having rights

Would they even pay attention to your rant/opinion. They'd look at you as uneducated and ill-informed. I guess being the party that supported slavery and then segregation and Jim Crow for over a century would be better.

Indeed, as D@nny points out: The Founding Fathers would have been appalled and shocked to have a Black President, but do continue on how you totally believe that they would condemn the Republicans. Learn a little history, dude.

The Founding Fathers might be more interested in how the nation they established to have a minimum government has evolved into the exact opposite.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy)

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

The founding fathers would slap the faces of the neocons for their attacks on the first amendment and interpretation of the second amendment.

You mean the founders that designed our system to be flexible and be able to change with our society? I bet they would be very proud to realize that they laid the ground work to form the greatest nation on the planet. I don't lose a lot of sleep worrying about what dead people (many of whom owned slaves) think.

They would have been the Enemy..........

If I remeber right the democratic party came about first so if you want to talk about parties blame your own. 2nd it's progressvisim that people should be battling for and it's what conservatives in the tea party are fighting, we don't want a democratic light party we want a party that has diffrent ideals from the democratic party it's why they put up primary fights.

@RUkidding the debate among the founding fathers started the two party. Also most of them were against slavery, read Thomas Jefferson autobiography, he put in an uncut version of the delceration of independence a huge part was cut out because southern delgates objected to it where blasts the king of england for bringing slaves to america.