This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry?
01-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry?
It's trendinging on twitter lol. Apparently Taylor called Niall a fat blonde ugly pig and he cried...its really hilarious! Is it true?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 06:06 PM

that's just mean. i really hope she didn't. and if she did, then harry said it himself, no one should make niall cry..

Ads

I thought Taylor was such a good women and now i heard this.I am niall favourites.Poor Niall.

I heard that she did, and Liam and either Zayn or Louis heard it and stuck up for Niall, but Harry didn't know anything about it, that they hadn't told him. If she really did, that is soooooooooooo messed to the fullest extent. Poor Nialler :'(

It's true! She deserve's to cry. She has made One Direction have so much drama. It would be better if she left them alone.

I heard that taylor called him a pig because he eats a lot >Sad she has no right WHATSOEVER ti criticize Niall >Sad he can't help having a high metabolism!

I'd believe it. She's a huge attention whore. She's trying to break the band up. Harry has NO idea what he's gotten himself into. I'm sorry but I must ask. Harry, wtf is wrong with you. -_- don't get me wrong I'm a Harry's girl but why can't he see what she's doing? If she really did make Niall cry, then she deserves to fall in a fucking well.

Do you people honestly thing that Taylor Swift would do that? I mean honestly she's famous if she did say that ( which I doubt she did)it would be all over magazine covers & Taylor swift is so nice I can't even Imagine her even thinking to say that....

how is that hilarious? you are just very cold-hearted

Yes it is and its not funny..It must have been so hurting for Niall.HOW CAN ANYONE INSULT NIALL HORAN!!? I m glad Louis and Liam stuck up for him.And what is Harry doing going out with people like Taylor?Its pathetic.