This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got an apartment with my girlfriend, and she left me. How do I stay positive through this?
01-16-2013, 09:15 PM
I got an apartment with my girlfriend, and she left me. How do I stay positive through this?
We were dating for about a year and a half, than we thought it was a good idea to move in together, so we moved in and she was fine up till about a month ago. She wasn't talking to me at all, and when she would text, she was all secretive about it, like she was texting another guy, and she deleted her facebook and twitter and all of that stuff, it was real sketchy. And on top of all of this, we got a little daschund puppy and I really miss her, and I think that the fact that she took the puppy hurt me the most.

About four or five days ago, she just said "I'm gonna go live with my parents" and she hasn't really texted me at all, except to say that she was coming over to get some clothes and furniture, so in other words, she broke up with me.
Most of the stuff in the apartment is hers, and when shes done moving things, theres going to be NOTHING in the apartment. and on top of that, the car that I was driving around was hers, and she took that too, so that's a burden too, and her business that she made was paying for my cell-phone bill, because they "hired" me to work for them.

This apartment is $600 a month, and I work part time at a clothing store, which will BARELY cover the rent, and on top of that, I have to pay for electricity, heat, internet (dont NEED that) and now I have a cell phone bill.

I will admit that my moving in with her was not the christian thing to do, so I AM guilty of that.

My question is, how do I stay positive through this? And what scriptures can I read to help me through this? I don't want the typical "Philippians 4:13", not that scriptures like that aren't good, it would just be nice to get something deep.

Thanks in advanced for your advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:18 PM

More room...and not sinning with cohabitation.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:27 PM

Now you got the whole bed to yourself and you could fart all you want. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-16-2013, 09:35 PM

You don't need scriptures. Take charge of your situation and change it. This is a small distraction unless you choose to make a big one.

You will win in life and you will lose. Focus on things to ensure you win more than lose; that is to say, learn from your life ... and keep moving on.

There are thousand things you can do tomorrow. How many of them will take you down a better path? Think about that.