This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my friend avoiding me?
01-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Is my friend avoiding me?
So me and this girl have been really good friends for 3 years now. But, the past 8 or 9 months something has been a lot different. She says never has time to hang out with me because she's busy with her AP classes and family stuff, but then I look at her Twitter and she's on there every other day saying she's bored. I take it as kind of a slap because every weekend I ask if she wants to go get yogurt, or see a movie, or anything. Every weekend she says she is hanging out with her boyfriend, studying, or just says she is too busy. She isn't mean to me, we talk when we see each other between classes, but we used to hang out at least once a month. Also, she never texts me first. I feel like she doesn't want to make an effort in our friendship. If I don't start the conversation, we don't have one.

I feel really left out. I feel like she doesn't care about me anymore. I know she's really busy. I am too. We are seniors. We both want to get into a good college. We both want to hang out with other friends, with our boyfriends,and with family. But I feel like she doesn't care about keeping up a friendship with me anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:24 PM

Yes.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:34 PM

Yes
01-16-2013, 09:35 PM

Sounds like she is replacing you with her BoyFriend. Maybe her Bf is the jealous type and don't want her to hang out with you.
You should just ask her if it's something you did cause your feeling a bit avoided.
01-16-2013, 09:38 PM

Sounds like it, it's just a part of life. It sucks but you have to move on.