This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's the point of twitter if you can do the same in facebook?
01-16-2013, 09:18 PM
what's the point of twitter if you can do the same in facebook?
i dont understand the concept of twitter if you can update your status in the same way on facebook- plus add photos, videos and links, making it that much more attractive.

what are the pros on twitter??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:26 PM

I think it's stupid and I won't even try it. If people want to know what I'm up to I update my status on Yahoo, Myspace, Facebook and Fubar all the time. =)

Ads

There aren't any. It's a waste of time. It's also a paradox. If everyone was honest when using twitter, they're twitter would always say: I'm currently updating my twitter.

Because Twitter's awesome. ;]

Nothing. its just some dumbass who acted too cool for facebook or myspace and named his myspace site TWITTER. it sounds so gay. who the hell in their right minds would have a TWITTER. \
"HEY BRAD, I WANT YOU TO TWITTER ME TONIGHT"
"seriously dude, thats gay"
"No dud everyone is twittering these days"
"Well only u think that, im gonna go twitter ms. mcdonalds from english"

i think twitters just fun because your telling people what your doing and you can update your twitter multiple times a day and people actually half care but on facebook when you update your status alot i think it just pisses people off haha
twitters just fun especially if you have it on your phone otherwise id never go on it

Whats the point of Burger King when there's McDonalds? Whats the point of Yahoo when there's Google? Competition, Choice.

One of the main "points" of Twitter is the two-way friendship. You can follow people but they dont need to follow you. Its much more successful for marketing yourself which is why its so popular with celebrities as they can easily send a txt message sized status to all their fans without the need to accept the friend invite of every 2million of them.

I know (:
Pointless but why not? If you've got nothing better to do why not create a twitter account (:

You can also follow people and all ''/

It's retarded and for people who have no life

i dunno y u askin me...????