This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People can't tweet me, or view my tweets!?
01-16-2013, 10:08 PM
People can't tweet me, or view my tweets!?
So, apparently when people go to my twitter profile, it doesn't show my tweets! It shows my bio and picture, and it shows the things on the left side like "Followers, Following, Tweets, Lists, Favorites, etc" but you have to click "Tweets" in order for them to pop up, and usually they should automatically be there. Also, people can't tweet me. They try to on the homepage and my name doesn't pop up, so they go to my profile and it doesn't have the "@valmariewalrus" tweet box that usually shows above the pictures. It wasn't like this until a couple of days ago, I almost want to say the day I changed my twitter profile to the new one (the one with the cover photo). But I've looked in my settings, and I don't have my tweets blocked/private, and there isn't a setting to make it to were people can't tweet me. Should I try troubleshooting this, or what?! D: And if so, how do I troubleshoot it? lol. Sad

Oh! Also, the 2 people that have told me that my twitter is messed up used their phones/ipod rather than a computer. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or if that could help, but who knows~

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:13 PM

I can see it all perfectly, maybe its something to do with them, not you? D:

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:19 PM

Your friends should try again, but this time by using a computer. You Twitter page can look different when using a mobile phone or iPod Touch.