This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More writing jobs for gifts for Christmas?
01-16-2013, 10:08 PM
More writing jobs for gifts for Christmas?
I have been writing for Iwriter, Textbroker, Helium, and Associated Content, and I have been able to make a decent sum of money. However, I am about 150 dollars short and need it soon. I am willing to write my butt off, but work has slowed on the others, is there any other writing sites (minus like Wisegeek and Constant content) that pay a flat rate and pay either weekly or every two weeks? I would really like to finish Christmas shopping for my family soon. Or if you can think of another creative way to make money, I've tried the gift wrapping, babysitting, baking, and santa letters, it's been very slow work. And no one is hiring over here because of seasonal workers and what not, and I have put in an application anyway. Any ideas? I really want my family to have a nice Christmas, it's our first year celebrating it together Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:17 PM

Try mediapiston, fe.cloudcrowd.com, uvcorp, .....that's all i know...

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:18 PM

Try HubPages.com
xomba.com
Bukisa.com

Also join twitter.com and get a lot of followers and make tweets about your articles.