This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How has the environment of China influenced social development?
01-16-2013, 10:08 PM
How has the environment of China influenced social development?
I need two examples of how the environment of China has influenced social development. I've looked all over the web and can't find anything. I don't know much about China either, so, yeah. Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:09 PM

influenced social development in China? It doesn't necessarily mean that, you know. Russia in the 60's influenced social development in the United States. That was the time of the Cold War.

China is a nation of totalitarian butchers. The people whose misfortune it is to be born there grow up one way. We, over here who KNOW about the existence and support of the communist regime in China have a social development that is influenced by the existence of a nation like China, in the world.

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:15 PM

this is a bit tricky as the terms 'environment' and 'social development' can be interpreted in so many different ways.

However if the question is asking how either
a)the political economic environment or
b) the geographical environment
has influenced the social development of people within China

Then the websites below might be useful for these possible topics:

1. political economic environment ie that the restructuring of the political economy from a dominant Communist state to a mixed form of political economy in which the Communist government now presides over a more market oriented economy. (after Deng introduced the policy of 'one country two systems')
1.1 you could use the example of the governmental power to enforce either
- the One Child Policy or
1.2 - the effects of moving to private car and home ownership and the consequent social effects

2. If it is the geographical environment and its effects, then there are several other good web sites, ..but would you indicate this as an additon to your question.

good luck with your paper