This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a lot of followers on twitter ? & how come people follow then unfollow people out of the blue ?
01-16-2013, 10:08 PM
How to get a lot of followers on twitter ? & how come people follow then unfollow people out of the blue ?
I have 176 followers on twitter. Some of them unfollow me out of the blue. When I later unfollow them, they follow me right back , WTH ?!?! Twitter > @ itsNAGAtx3 , & How do you get a lot of followers ?!?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:15 PM

Most people nowadays are really like that, they keep on following people then unfollow them afterwards (after those people follow them). What can you expect? - the only goal of those people is to really gain more followers and nothing else. But I prefer doing it accordingly - "on my own" like asking my friends to follow me (help me ask other people to follow me). Or by joining social exchange site where I can earn points in exchange of real twitter followers. Or by checking some sites that can help in terms of this matter like http://www.buyrealmarketing.com. There are many ways better than keep on fooling other people.

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:19 PM

Basically, they unfollow you maybe because they just want to use you so that they can get a lot of followers or they just think your tweets aren't that interesting. The simplest way to get a lot of followers is by making your tweets really interesting funny and thought provoking. Your followers might retweet your tweet and their friends of your friends will see your tweet and they will follow you.
01-16-2013, 10:22 PM

Probably the easiest way to get more followers on twitter is by following other people there is an 80 percent chance that a person that you follow follows you back. So if you follow 15 - 20 people a day there is a possibility of at least 8-9 people to follow you back. Or if this isnt working for you you can buy twitter follows online.