This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make money using my twitter page?
10-11-2012, 05:14 PM
How can I make money using my twitter page?
I would like to know how to make some good money from my twitter page. I used the twitter traffic machine but I'm really not making a whole lot from clickbank programs. Anyone got some good ideas on how I can increase my revenue on Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 05:22 PM

You can earn from Twitter page by following ways:
1.) Put your affiliate link or your product web page in the URL link
2.) Put something your product related in your Bio
3.) Make a twitter background which have your advertisements, services you provide, and contact information

For more tricks I will suggest you to have this eGuide: http://twitterbucks.net

Ads

If you are a writer on E-How or another article site, you are probably wanting to increase your income. The question is how? Many of these article sites, including E-How, pay the writer for his or her articles based on popularity or page views. Basically the more page views your article gets, the more popular your article obviously is. E-How wants traffic to their website just like we writers want traffic to our articles. It is basically a win/win situation if everyone gets lots of traffic. So the real question is, how do we get more traffic to our articles. Well, it may be more easier than you think. One way you can get more traffic to your articles is by using Twitter. Twitter is a social networking site that uses mirco blogging. Sort of like using AOL or Yahoo' s instant messenger services. You are texting people in your network. Twitter calls this text messenging, tweets. You send tweets to people who are in your network. People in your network can also then send you tweets. You can send tweets(text messages) either through your computer or through your mobile phone. Either works, so you are never out of contact with anyone if you choose. The tweets(text messages) can be no longer than 140 characters. So these are very short text messages. Twitter calls people who tweet, tweeters. So if you use Twitter, you are a tweeter, who sends out tweets. Does that make any sense? So the big question here is, how can we make more money on E-How by using Twitter? Millions of micro bloggers are using Twitter daily and tons more are joining daily. Can millions of people be wrong? Twitter is the new rage of social networking business

Use it as an Affiliate Marketing Tool
Download twhirl - it’s a little instant message screen that shows all the action going on in twitter. If someone says something interesting, reply to them or ask people questions and start interacting with the best in the business. If you’re looking for an real estate agent, make a tweet saying "I need help with a real estate agent in your local area". You will be amazed at the response you will get within a few a minutes. While IMing people on thwirl won’t help you make money that second, it will help you build relationships with other people in your industry. If you make conversation with the right people, you’ll start to feel like you know them well enough. This can lead to taking your business one step higher, you can meet up with these people and maybe even talk about affiliate marketing. Potentially then we can help each other make some more money. We all know networking in affiliate marketing is key…twittering is actually a great way to start.

Making Money on Twitter
Chris Russo, a sports entrepreneur, founded Fantasy Sports Ventures in 2006, and is now getting a piece of McDonald's marketing millions with Twitter! Russo's total revenue is expected to double this year to $10 million, thanks to the burger giant and Twitter. If Russo can double his fortunes, you can too!