This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I make a move?
01-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Should I make a move?
A while back there was a lot of stuff circulating Facebook and twitter and whatnot about people setting me and this boy, Joe up. The story goes that he has liked me for ages but doesn't have the courage to ask me out. At the time I didn't Believe it but as time progressed I changed my mind.

I am a bit smarter than him and as he is in a couple of my classes. We both take chemistry and he is forever asking my help and whenever I help him he always leans close to me and playfully takes the pen out of my hand and writes on my arm (he writes: i love Joe) and stuff. When he isn't plaguing me to help him and copying my work, he tends to sit there and gaze at me, but always stops when I glance at him. He also has a habit of asking me questions about relationships, such as if I'm single and how many boyfriends I've had (bit immature) and also if I liked him. I have always said that I don't like him more than a friend as that is the truth but recently I've began to grow feeling for him and I feel bad turning him down.

In my resistant materials technology class his project got ruined and he asked me to help him fix it. It was quite hard and we had to do some complicated procedure of gluing something back together. We both were holding the two pieces of plastic together so the glue stays, and his hands were places on top of mine and I looked up to tell him that he wasn't helping but he was looking straight at me but he was gazing quite intently at me and I smiled and he went red and suddenly let go of the plastic and mumbled something about getting more glue.

He always tells me he doesn't like me but always comes to me for help and looks at me and asks if I like him, and goes red when I smile at him and looks awkward when I talk to other boys. Any advise? I know I need to talk to him but what should I say? How can I express that I am slowly falling for him? He is a very sweet tempered person and really good looking but not a player, just a generally lovely person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:13 PM

I didn't read any of that crap, but yes, make a move.

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:19 PM

Sounds like he really does like you. If you like him back, go for it. Most chances are he will accept and you guys can hook up and have some fun getting to know each other better.

I had the same issue with my now ex. She used to hug me from behind a lot and write stuff on my arm, etc ... Being shy back then I didn't know what to do. However, I was pushed by my mates to ask her out, I did and we spent 3 years together.

Good luck to you