This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get unsuspended from Twitter?
01-16-2013, 10:09 PM
How do I get unsuspended from Twitter?
Okay so last night, I get suspended from Twitter. I've e-mailed Twitter support twice, and they've replied back both times saying they would unsuspend my account. I went on it after each time they replied and it was still suspended. I just went on a few minutes ago, and it's still suspended. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time before it takes effect? It hasn't been 24 hours, but as you can see, I'm a little addicted to Twitter, ahaah. They told me when they replied back both times, that I was suspended for sending out too many DMs, but I've barely sent any out. I think it might be those virus things that go through our DMs without the sender even sending it. Anyways, I've sent them ANOTHER email, and they said the same thing as the last two. -.- What do I do? Do I have to wait for a certain amount of time? I'm really confused why Twitter Support's saying they've unsuspended my account, when they didn't. Please help. Sad Thanks. xxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:15 PM

What's ur twitter name? Sorry I can't find out the answers for you. Ps I'm an agent of chaos. ON CALL OF DUTY!!! HOORAA!!! JFK. I'm Canadian and no I don't say "ay" a lot.

Ads

01-16-2013, 10:23 PM

There's nothing you can do, the Twitter Support desk is automated, it reviews key words in your messages and sends an auto generated response, no 'live' person ever reads it.
Same thing happened to me, there's no way around it...your Twitter account is gone, you'll simply need to start a new one or stop using twitter altogether.
I got 40 emails saying I was unsuspended over weeks, never happened...same response every time I wrote back telling them it still wasn't fixed.