This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more views on my website?
01-16-2013, 10:20 PM
How do I get more views on my website?
I just started making my blog and would like to get as many views and subscribers as possible.

Halp?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 10:28 PM

yes it is possible make account in this site
http://addmefast.com/
and earn point and on your campaign to your blog
this is very help full to you

Ads

The best way to get visitors on your blog/ page is to start SEO on your blog or invite them on page using Facebook/Twitter/Youtube.
You can learn about it for example on: http://resell-rights-ebook.blogspot.com/
Check all of Ebooks on site. If you use advices contained in reports, you will get visitors quite fast.

To increase visitor we have to know the technique of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We can link the others website, such as blog site. Forum posting is important for this.We have to know social bookmarking. We can link different social website such as twitter, Facebook etc.Finally we should develop the content of the site.

There are so many strategies which include what you do on your actual website and what you do away from your website to create links etc
There is not one single thing that you can or should do. The best thing is to learn from those who are doing it on a daily basis.
If you are looking for a great place to learn about basics then visit here.
http://www.thecoffeeshopmarketer.com/

also use SMO (Social Marketing Optimization), submit your sites in social networking sites.

There is no single secret that guarantees increased Internet traffic to your website, but a mix of marketing, advertising and search engine optimization will make your site more visible and available to potential visitors. The best place to focus your Web traffic efforts depends on your target demographic. Understanding who you want to attract to your site will help you locate those people and draw them in with advertising and marketing. Add keyword-friendly page title tags to your website pages. Add a site map to your website. Submit your site to Google, Yahoo! and other major search engines.

Put original contents, share the articles on social media, tweet them. Optimize the website according to keywords.

Else you can ask to get some traffic on your blog: Contact maxtraffic.us

Hi Mate
I am not happy with the answer of Justin. Addmefast.com is great tool to give more views, but it's not ethical way. If you want to get more views on your website, then you should use social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.